What Is The Best Shoes For Wide Feet?
Many people overlook it, but the size of your feet can’t always be a perfect fit for the numbers on the size charts you’ve always referred to. This is especially the case for those who have wider feet than others as they will feel cramped in most shoes they buy. You may think that it won’t pose a problem to your footwear since you can just look for something that will work for you.
However, saying that is a lot easier than actually accomplishing it since the number of best shoes for wide feet definitely isn’t astronomical. The shelves on various shops and brands have little to none choices for this which makes it a dilemma you need to focus on.
The best shoes for wide feet is simply something that runs wider or has a lot more width than regular shoes. They are specifically made to cater to those with wider feet, but since there’s only a few who look for them, their number is undeniably dwindling. Of course, you can just pick shoes that just naturally runs wider, but doing this also have its risks.
Not to mention, once you pick something that will fit your feet’s size, you still have to see if it qualifies with every standard you have from support, comfort, durability and more. To knock this problem off from your list, here are some of the best shoes for wide feet that will flawlessly fit you perfectly with no worries.
Walk and do your daily tasks with your head held high in confidence through the help of this vionic walker infused with the brand’s prestigious orthaheel technology and everything that you love about their line of shoes all in upgraded form. The APMA acceptance seal received by this innovative piece of equipment proves just how exemplary this walker is and its overall design was constructed with the aim of giving nothing short of the most comfortable experience to its users.
It promotes a sporty-look, paired up with an upper portion made of supple, full-grain leather that’s completely water-resistant. It has mesh lining that provides moisture-wicking prowess and exceptional breathability paired up with a PU Foam for superior comfort that will prevent friction from hurting your skin.
The conventional lacing-system of the product along with its padded tongue and collar, provides it with a perfect fit, while it has a mesmerizing EVA midsole with medium-density that’s completely light and flexible, which aims to render you with supreme shock-absorbing and stress-reducing results. The TPR outsole of the shoes got your back with its traction while the heel counter made of durable thermoplastic increases support and overall stability of the shoes.
- Incredibly lightweight and comfortable with its EVA midsole, cushioned tongue and collar and Supple full-grain leather upper.
- Water-resistant and has mesh lining with moisture-wicking properties for superior breathability and to keep feet dry and fresh all day long.
- Provides maximum support with Heel counter, TPR Outsole and EVA midsole that lessens stress and improves shock-absorbing capability of the product.
- Some users claimed that the interior of the shoe proved to be too hot for them.
- Runs wide which may not bring a perfect fit for those with small foot.
When you search over the internet for the best footwear that would go perfectly with your wide feet, you’ll certainly find countless people suggesting New Balance to be your go-to choice. As soon as you do try this walking shoes that’s specifically built to cater to wide foot, you’ll certainly be able to conclude that the claims and raves of people are justified.
It’s aimed to keep comfort and performance at its finest levels whatever terrain you face. It’s packed with the combined comfort and versatility of mesh and suede leather upper, guaranteeing that it won’t fall short when it comes to comfort and breathability. It also has a mesh-lining that adds up to the product’s breathability along with a padded tongue and collar for more comfort.
It stays true to the conventional lacing-system to provide complete control of its fit and has a stunning ‘Abzorb’ cushion system embedded on its mid-foot for topnotch shock-absorption. Its unique C-Cap Midsole also delivers a fair amount of contribution to the product’s support and cushioning. Its rubber outsole, on the other hand, is extremely durable and performs with supreme traction while its stability-web caters to a lightweight result that will complete your overall experience.
- Made with mesh and suede leather upper with mesh-lining to provide comfort and breathability like no other.
- Provides superior cushioning and support with Abzorb cushion on midfoot, a C-Cap midsole, padded tongue and collar, and a stability-web system.
- Has incredibly durable and reliable Rubber outsole with great traction.
- Has durability problems.
- Some wide-foot users still weren’t satisfied with the width of the product.
If you want the pair of shoes that will render you with unparalleled, heavenly plushness, support and superior guidance and transition, then you’ll certainly be more than willing to give this one a hit even with its price that’s a bit more expensive than other products today. It’s incorporated with the brand’s midsole of ‘BioMogo’ DNA which allows it to have a cushioning-system that adapts to various environments in each step you take.
The suede upper of the product is constructed with no sews, allowing to have a perfect fit with addicting flexibility. It has a moisture-managing lining as well to keep feet dry and fresh all the time paired up with a supportive saddle that will improve comfort.
Its midsole is integrated with a distinct Crash-pad that provides seamless transition, reducing impact, fatigue and strain you may feel every time you walk or run. The arch-support of this product provided by the Arch-pod along with omni-grooves integrated on the outsole, guarantees superior traction and an additional support.
- Provides superior cushioning and support that adapts to all terrains and environments, giving you superior versatility.
- Has Biomogo DNA for guaranteed cushioning system and a moisture-managing lining and support saddle for topnotch support and comfort.
- Renders peerless stability, arch-support and traction with outsole that’s embedded with Arch-pod and Omni-grooves.
- A bit expensive.
- Not the most breathable